Friday, September 14, 2007

Do I have enough guts for this?

so after quite a long time of listening to my lovely sister dear telling me "start a blog!" and "you're so funny, i'd read it!" well i'm pretty much convinced she'd be the only one to read it. unless of course I post pictures of my sweet, perfect little boy, then my parents might check it out too.

I'm pretty sure I can be funny in quick myspace comments or sarcastic comments in her own blog, but can i really carry one by myself? ohh the Self doubt!!!!! the Grammar...my endless and pure love for semi colons! I'm pretty sure i'll end up wincing when I look back, but oh well! Happy now Allison...well ARE YOU. So here's to you my sister, may you read my ramblings and regret ever telling me to do this in the first place! So without further ado and what this journal will most likely be all about... a picture of my sweet perfect little boy.
Today is another boring day, I've got a dirty kitchen from last nights dinner, a toy ridden living room it's 11 a.m. and i'm still in my pj's and I'M LAZY. Why am I so lazy? I have a "i'll do it later" attitude. I need to work out...I'll do it later...I need to do dishes...I'll do it later...I should go for a walk...I'll do it later. a big mound of laundry in the bedroom...guess what comes next! Only when the baby wakes up and i'm forced to get up off my butt do I realize all the many things I should have, and could have been doing but chose to watch flipping out on bravo instead...(that guy and his plumped upper lip kills me.) I do believe later has come, now I feel guilty for sitting here...this blog is going to be no good for me, damn laundry guilt.

8 comments:

Allison xoxo said...

see?! I laughed out loud! (at the love for semi colons part specifically)... oh wait, you weren't here, but I DID! You do have enough guts, and I'm loving your tag line!

also, give Lucas a big fat kiss for me.

Aimee said...

Your Sister Rules! You should listen to her more often. Now I can stalk you like I stalk your sister! :)

tiburon said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am Allison's friend Tiburon :) I will add you to my stalk list ;)

Unknown said...

thats funny, yeah you got guts, you just had to believe. i knew all along. you go girl! =>)
xxxoooxxx dad

Melissa said...

I so have the "I'll do it later" attitude. And I will have to agree...your sister does RULE! I'm also a friend of Allison's. I am her J05 Twin..or at least my girls think so. ;)

Welcome to blogging. And your son is DARLING! I'll be stalking you regularly now. =)

Oh, and I have an obsession with !!! I hate it, but sadly it's true. :)

Dani said...

Your son is too cute. Hey I started a blog too yesterday....no posts yet. LOL
Now I can read yours :)

♥Caroline♥ said...

welcome to blogging. I enjoy reading your sisters blog, i know i will enjoy reading yours. If you ever have a chance your always welcome to read mine. :)

Mary said...

I started an online journal in May of 2001, when my kids were little and sweet. Since then we've gone through some of the teenage years and two of them are taller than I am. One is driving around and looking at colleges. I LOVE reading back over the years, and am so glad I've kept it up. You won't be sorry.