Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bubble Boy

So, I spent the day at WORK. I excepted a job yesterday and found daycare and got ready all night, and now i'm just pooped. It's a huge change to not be home with Luke, a change that all three of us are going to have to get used to. He's not used to getting up at the crack of dawn and even though he went to bed super early was cranky this morning and this afternoon after we picked him up. He was so tired and just done he was asleep at 5:30! Poor little guy! Thankfully my hours are good and i'm off at 3:3o and on my way home after picking Seth up just a little ways down the road we're on the freeway by 4. It's weird to be working at for the same company as Seth, I feel like i'm visiting him and just waiting for him to come back in the room, i'm in a whole different shop, I think it's just the atmosphere.

Daycare went well, they said he was happy and having fun. Made me feel better for dropping him off, however; today he wasn't so smiley to me as usual. I'm pretty sure he's got it figured out that something is different. I'm tired and it's been a long day, i'm off to sleep.

1 comment:

Ladiebug said...

Congrats on the new job!
Sounds like he is adjusting well. I love the bubble pics! Wait till he is running after the bubbles!