Wednesday, November 7, 2007

shit like that

Another long boring day down, who knows how many to go. But on the upside we're getting seth's POS truck fixed this weekend and I should hopefully be back in the land of driving next week. I know I should be taking advantage of being home during the day and going for walks and taking Luke out and walking around, but it's cold outside, i'm sick and he's King of the runny noses. Not to mention the fact that like I said I'm still feeling sick and just plain don't feel like it.

Anyhoo i'll stop my whining, not a great way to make friends. I've applied for a bunch of new jobs in the past few days and am just waiting to hear something, anything. Craigslist wedding anyone.
Luke found one of Nolan's binkies and has taken somewhat of a liking to it. He'll chew on it for a few minutes but usually ends up grabbing it and waving it around like a tamborine for a little while before seeing something cooler and moving on with his bad self. I might have a binky baby yet! I was a huge binky baby. I had them hidden from here to there and everywhere my parents stopped and visited inbetween. I just would rather not deal with breaking the binky habit and I like his face without that big ol' thing hiding half of it.
I'm off to hopefully get a better nights sleep, i've got to kick this crappy feeling. The mattress might as well be a cement stone covered in a soft sheet. I'm sick of waking up 12 times a night to move, stretch, roll around and wish I had Seth's compfy pillows to lay on instead of the rocks I have. Which that in itself is weird, his side of the bed and his pillows are always better. Unless I whine my way into sleeping on his side and using his pillows and because he's nice he lets me do. Then the other side was way more comfortable and I want to switch back. He's been jerky in his sleep more too. Which worries my mother to no end. She would get so worried when I told her the funny/scary story of getting put in a freakin headlock at 3 a.m. No wonder I haven't been sleeping that well, it's hard to rest in fight or flight mode.
I think it was the second time I spent the night at his house. I couldn't sleep and went downstairs at his house to get some water and stretch my legs and came back up to find him spralled full out and no where for me to sleep. I managed to make a small spot in the corner and was left to lie my head on his bicep for a pillow. I was almost asleep and he twitched, next thing I know he's got my head in a vice that is his bicep and chest and was going to punch me in the head. I screamed, he screamed, woke himself up and felt like a huge turd for trying to beat me up. He was dreaming he was fighting guys who were trying to hurt me, and I ended up nearly getting clocked in the forehead. He's lucky he's cute. He's a very active sleeper, so far that and being knocked between the shoulder blades and headbutted is all i've had to endure, both times woke me up and I was highly irritated and offended and remembered in the morning punching him back.
On that lovely note, good night.


1 comment:

Ladiebug said...

I agree...Luke is much too cute to hide behind a binky :0)
Oy ve. Sounds like the issues I used to have with my husband..bf at the time. When I moved in I couldn't sleep because he jerked all night long. Scared the crapola out of me. A few nights I got elbowed in the face. That put me in fear of his elbows everynight. I mentioned it to his dad who works in a sleep lab. We got him tested and turned out he has sleep apnea. He has one of those c-pap machines. I sleep with darth vader now...lol! Ever since, we both sleep peacefully...unless he forgets to put it on before he falls asleep. Might be something you want to check.