Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday nights alright

It's been a loooooooooooong saturday. We met up with Allison, Aaron and the boyz at costco yesterday and then went over to their house and hung out until the early morn and i'm pooped today.

We spent the day with Seth's parents and it was all in all a nice day, would have been a much better day had him and his dad not spent 6 hours working on that stupid truck. It's fixed! or was fixed, started it up and it ran for the first time in a long time and then, then the starter went out. what the hell. I'm pretty sure that truck is cursed. But on a seriously awesome note i'm greatful for family and friends who love us enough to spoil us! Thanks to my mom's friend Karen and to my Uncle (her hubby) for buying her a brand new car, i'm getting her old car to drive around tomorrow! Come tuesday morning i'm blowin this popsicle stand. =) I just like knowing that if I want to leave, it's possible. Friday was a bummer in that sense, I had planned to walk to the lake with the baby and feed the ducks and just hang out for a bit. I got ready, got him ready, got the bag ready and went to get the stroller...no stroller. It was still in the trunk and with carrier too.
I need to find some good sites to visit during the times when i'm online. I have my certain places I check out and read daily, tomorrow is my postsecret day, I usually check it in the morning to see what new odd secrets people have sent in and usually ending up visiting it again when Seth wakes up to share the really odd/disturbing/funny ones with him. I just wish there was a way I could go back and read the past secrets...but I suppose then there would be no need to publish the books. So if you're reading this and have an interesting web site you'd like to share please do! My sister doesn't update enough to keep me occupied and there's only so much perez, tmz and craigslist "best of" I can read.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend, I plan to!

2 comments:

Ladiebug said...

Love the pics of the lovingly tortured kitties..lol!
I like to read this one: http://www.dooce.com/

Allison xoxo said...

myspace.com
facebook.com
tertia.typepad.com
kerflop.com
celebrity-babies.com
sundrymourning.com
plain-jane.com
bitchypoo.com