Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Saturday




It's been a busy week, I had more job interviews and am set up for two more on Monday. I'm so done interviewing, seriously. How many interviews can one person go to. I'm kicking myself for turning down the jobs I was offered at the time it made sense because of other offers, but now i'm back at square one. ugh. I did have an interview at Seth's work, I think it went well, it's more HR and no Legal so that's a downfall, we'd be able to carpool and that would be nice. We'd only have to go to one holiday party too (which would be my job to plan). Seeing as how well i'm doing planning a wedding, not so sure party planning is quite my cup of tea. Atleast that company would pay for the party, whereas i'm just a cheap ass and don't want to spend much money. double ugh. =)
Seth is working today as he will have to do whenever there's a paid holiday. Saturday after Thanksgiving, Christmas and new years. We're going to my mom's house in a little bit when Luke wakes up, after mom's we're celebrating a 4th birthday with our friends and their kiddos. Tomorrow will bring a date day for seth and I! First date since February when Ashley couldn't use a cabin she'd rented by the ocean and gave it to us. Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Ladiebug said...

Luke is lokking as cute as ever :0)
I hope something comes through for you soon! Ah I love date nights!

Allison xoxo said...

aww smooches for the heartbreaker!!!!